Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"Is that cannon fire? Or my heart beating?"

I'm sick and tired of working. Lazy people like me should have been born rich and out of the way of decent, hard-working folk... and then, I play the lottery but don't check the tickets... hope is worth so much more than the little cash I might get. Maybe I should go into public relations.

But I can't keep writing here. I may be lazy, but I'm not irresponsible--got things to do. A true sign of professionalism, isn't it? How some of us do what needs doing despite our natural inclination to avoid it?

I shan't procrastinate anymore. I'll be decisive, quick, commanding, enterprising!
I'll start tomorrow.

1 comment:

Great Pretender 11 said...

Hi,

I know this post is old, but still thought you might enjoy watching the movie Office Space.

Greetings,

GP