Friday, January 13, 2006

¡Yo también!


Once again, a young lady I don't know in Mexico (whose name is Sylvia--find the link to her blog on the list to the right) has surprised me with her humor, insight, and timely advise.

Her post me uno a la campaña brought me to the advertising page of Librerías Gandhi, a funny bunch of guys trying to make a buck and (in the process) improve their country a little.

I am one of those weird people that never goes anywhere without a book (even to the movies), at the risk of having my kids make fun of me. I read most of what I can, and what I can't I have somebody translate for me.

I do, therefore, hereby add my humble vote to this campaign and hope you, too will read (in Spanish, even!).

And though this may be like preaching to the choir:

Read! Damn it! Read.

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

I love this campaign. I want to post about it and link it on my blog too!

Thanks for the heads up!

Mirko said...

Que buena campaña!! ;)